ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“User”) VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT https://www.bankmelater.com/ (“Site”) OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT (“Agreement”):
- This Site, together with all content, data and other materials contained on the Site (“Content”) is owned or controlled by ThankMeLater Media Limited, a company registered in England and Wales and its registered office is at 86 – 90 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NE. ThankMeLater Media Limited is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”. Bank Me Later (“BML”) is the social media username for the company i.e Instagram, YouTube, Twitter.
- This Site is intended for reference purposes only and use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and useful information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial, financial, business or legal advice. You should always carry out your own research and/or take specific professional advice before choosing any financial products or services or undertaking any business or financial venture. Please note that ThankMeLater Media Limited does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements.
- bankmelater.com provides links to other third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and ThankMeLater Media Limited: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (iii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Any other website may link to our Site, provided it links only to the homepage, does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by ThankMeLater Media Limited, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about ThankMeLater Media Limited, does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that bankmelater.com reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
- ThankMeLater Media Limited, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all copyright, database and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by the UK or local law.
- Forum blog comments or message boards or communications with other users: by using this feature, Users agree to adhere to the general board guidelines and all our terms and conditions, with particular attention to the following: Users will not post spam or off-topic material. Users will not post adverts or the URL or other address details of businesses or organisations with which they are involved or stand to gain financially. Users will not post chain letters or pyramid schemes. Users will not post malicious, threatening, unlawful, defamatory or objectionable content. Posts will be Users’ own original work. Users will not post material to which they do not have consent. Users will not intentionally supply false information. ThankMeLater Media reserves the right to delete any content or User accounts or take other action as necessary without notice.
- The brands, products and service names used on this Site (including, without limitation, “Bank Me Later” or “bankmelater”) are the trademarks or trade names of ThankMeLater Media Limited or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of ThankMeLater Media Limited.
PRICES & PAYMENT METHOD
Prices are those shown at each moment at product description and include it’s corresponding taxes.
Payment methods available are: credit or debit card or through any other authorised payment methods.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Due to non-tangible digital products, refunds are not allowed, as they can’t be returned or exchanged. Please be sure to review the products and requirements before completing your purchase. If you have any question prior to purchase, contact us.
If you have purchased any of the mentoring packages or other non-tangible services, partial refunds can be issued at our discretion, subject to satisfactory assessment of the circumstances.
For any tangible products i.e merchandise purchased through our SHOP are provided, supplied and fulfilled by Printiful, Inc and/or their subsidiaries. ThankMeLater Media Limited is not responsible for any losses nor damages nor exchanges of these products once purchased. We will share relevant information on how you can claim your refunds or exchange with Printiful, Inc where appropriate. This is a print-on-demand service and will be governed by relevant guidelines.
The articles posted on bankmelater.com are provided for information and educational purposes only and do not constitute financial advice. We provide general information only and does not attempt to provide personalised financial, legal, tax or other advice of any kind.
We will not make any recommendations or pass opinion relating to the sale, purchase or alteration of any financial product you own or plan to buy, including credit and debt arrangements. Our service is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We will never provide you with specific advice on the purchase of any financial product such as a pension, saving, investment, insurance, credit arrangement or mortgage. Nor will we suggest that you vary, alter, discard or liquidate an existing product, including any debt you hold. Should you require a recommendation or opinion on your existing or new financial arrangements, we would always suggest that you seek advice from a regulated independent financial adviser or, in the case of debt, a regulated debt counsellor.
While we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate at the time of publication, please be aware the information about third party products and services do change without notice.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions at any time. If a revision is materialised, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new Terms & Conditions taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our services and platform after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the new Terms & Conditions, please stop using any service.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org